Designed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture,
Una takes its inspiration from the elegant shapes and
materials of classic yacht design. Instantly recognizable
by the sweeping curve of its dramatic silhouette, the building’s glass surface brilliantly reflects the dazzling sunlight, while the floor-to-ceiling windows take advantage of a coveted setting on Biscayne Bay. With
lush gardens designed by Enzo Enea, extensive amenities such as the spa and gym, elegantly envisioned by the chairman of Aman, private boat slips, and easy access to Coconut Grove, Downtown, Brickell, Miami International Airport and the beaches of Key Biscayne, Una is an exemplar for Miami living.
• 135 luxury condominium residences
• Iconic 47-story waterfront condominium
• 2- t0 5-bedroom residences ranging from
• 1,100 to 4,786 sq ft
• Unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean,
Biscayne Bay, and the city skyline
• High-efficiency and noise-reducing
floor-to-ceiling exterior glass
• Three levels of underground parking
• Private elevator entries into each residence
• Expansive terraces with effortless “lift-and-glide”
floor-to-ceiling doors and glass balcony railings
• 10’8” ceiling heights, above Miami standard
• Chef’s kitchens with Gaggenau ovens, electric
induction cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers,
• Master suites with separate his and hers
closets and bathrooms
• Utility rooms with full-sized washers and dryers
• Flow-through residences with east-to-west ocean
and city exposures on the top floors
• Two penthouses, each with a private pool
and 11’7” to 12’4” ceilings
Ask us a question or request more informtion
Contact: Jose Perla
Real Estate Broker - Miami - New York
Founded in 2008, Nexus International Realty has been one of the most internationally focused real estate firms in Miami.
With our principal office located in Miami’s Brickell financial district, we are in the middle of one of the fastest-growing real estate markets in the U.S.
We have helped local and international clients buy, sell, invest and manage real estate property in Miami.
At Nexus, we are constantly searching for ways to improve our services to our clients—buyers and sellers as well as our agents. Our clients benefit from savings and increased exposure of their listed properties. Sellers don’t need to wait until their property is shown to all the agents of a single brokerage before it is actually exposed to the whole market of potential buyers. We do so from the first day we list your property.